What Personal Information About Customers Does Ausganica Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Ausganica experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Ausganica.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Ausganica.com on other web sites.
- Mobile: When you download or use Ausganica or our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Amazon.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, you may opt-out through the links provided in our emails.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide certain features and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Affiliated Businesses: We do sometimes work with affiliated businesses who we feel provide some value to our customers.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Ausganica.com customers on behalf of other businesses. If you do not want to receive such offers, please opt-out in the lins provided in the emails.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Ausganica.com, Inc., or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Ausganica and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Condtions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Ausganica, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to log out when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
Ausganica gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Ausganica for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
Are Children Allowed to Use Ausganica?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of other Ausganica features.
If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please opt-out either during check-out or with the links provided in the emails.
Ausganica does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Amazon.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions