3% Chamomile German Blue Essential Oil
A readily diluted and easy-to-use formula, containing 3% Chamomile German Blue Pure Essential Oil and 97% Jojoba Oil. This oil is most suitable as an ingredient for skin care products and ideal for those with sensitive, acne prone, dry, or aging skin. It has a high content of azulene, the active organic compound of chamomile, which bears a blue color. Azulene has anti-inflammatory, skin healing properties. It also helps to treat eczema and psoriasis. This essential oil dilution can be used for massage, skin care beauty applications and aromatherapy.
100% Certified Organic by ACO
|Botanical Name:||Matricaria chamomilla|
|Method of Extraction:||Steam Distillation|
|Parts of Plant Used:||Flowering Top|
* German Chamomile is the first choice to treat inflammation, thanks to its powerful anti-inflammatory, soothing, calming and balancing properties.
* Skin allergies, such as eczema, and other rashes & skin irritations, respond well to German chamomile, which should be mixed into base cream or lotion.
* Gently heals and soothes the symptoms of hot, red, dry flaky skin, while simultaneously alleviating the causes of the allergy.
* It is especially valuable in treating cystitis. Gently massage the essential oil dilution over the abdomen helps relieve the hot, burning symptoms and calms the nerves.
* Relieves muscle pain and tightness, as well as headaches and toothaches.
* Antibacterial and helps boost the immune system.
* Psychologically, German chamomile is calming and soothing, especially for irritability and depression, and helps to cool the heat of anger.