- Relieves muscle pain, spasms, stiffness, backache and joint pain.
- Helps improve blood circulation, anti-inflammatory and analgesic; Calms and relaxes both tight muscles and emotional tensions.
Scent Profile: Warm and Herbaceous, Calming and Soothing.
Blend of Essential Oils (all organic) :
• Sweet Marjoram - Useful for relaxing tight, stiff muscles and for easing rheumatic pain, producing a warming and comforting effect. It is anti-inflammatory and is commonly used to relieve the uncomfortable pressure of fluid retention that is characteristic of arthritis and aching muscles, bones, and joints.
• Ginger - Has a great warming effect on sore muscles, and stimulates the circulation which helps with pain relief. Also very effective for relieving joint pain in those who suffer from arthritis. The scent is a warm touch of soothing comfort that gives a sense of happiness and security emotionally.
• Rosemary - Relaxing tight, overworked muscles or sprains, relieving fluid retention and detoxifying the lymphatic system.
• Peppermint - Refreshing, stimulating and restorative. Effectively relieves muscle pain and tightness.
• Black Pepper - This pain-relieving oil stimulates blood flow and circulation, helps ease muscle aches and pains ; Also an invigorating oil which increases overall energy level of the body.
• Sage - Helps relieve rheumatic pain and swelling. It is reputed to ease muscular and joint pain associated with inflammation, stiffness, and other symptoms of arthritis, strains, and sprains; Also an effective treatment of over-exercised muscles.
• Basil - Restorative, fortifying and clearing. It can help refresh the mind and restore mental alertness. In massage, it can be relaxing to aching muscles.
• Sweet Fennel - Deeply cleansing, detoxifying and revitalising. Relaxing nerves and muscles. Its diuretic qualities help to rid the body of toxins, and is it a good urinary-tract antiseptic.